If you’re looking for a phpMyAdmin alternative, then DbNinja could be the perfect candidate. It is an advanced web-based application for MySQL database administration and development with great support for triggers, events, views and store routines. In addition to that, it also allows you to import and backup data and MySQL object structures.
DbNinja sports an elegant and highly usable interface that works across most modern browsers. It is free and is compatible with most shared hosting providers. You can install it once and use it to remotely connect to your database servers.
Below is a list of some of the other features supported by DbNinja:
- – Multilingual support using Unicode.
- – Ability to connect to several hosts at the same time.
- – Nice syntax highlighting in its code editor.
- – Tab-based layout with drag and drop support
- – Ability to save and re-run your commonly used queries.