By purchasing a product listed on HotScripts, you agree to the following terms and conditions of this license agreement:
License & Usage
You are entitled to install the application for one of the following use only:
- Single website / one domain name use (commercial, personal or non-profit)
- Single website for a client (commercial, personal or non-profit)
- Single intranet site project.
Furthermore, this license and product usage is subjected to the following conditions:
- The license is non-exclusive and cannot be transferred, rented, leased or re-sold.
- The vendor reserves all intellectual property rights, including copyrights and trademark rights.
- The product vendor will handle all product support.
- You will be entitled to free support for a period of 6-months. Support is limited via email only and includes guidance, tips and troubleshooting notes as it pertains to installation, customization and usage of the application not covered in the documentation and help files.
- Please allow 48 hours for your support requests to be addressed.
- Custom modification and integration requests are subjected to the policies of the vendor and can incur additional costs.
- You might be required to provide technical information (e.g FTP account details, login details) for support purposes – our vendors will ensure that this information is treated with high confidentiality.
Applications once sold will not be refunded. As such, we recommend that we spend time reviewing the product requirements, live demo and screenshots. You can also contact the vendor with any pre-sales questions you may have.
This Agreement shall be governed by and shall be construed, interpreted, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, USA, without reference to principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the sole and exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any disputes arising hereunder shall be in any trial court located in Butler County, Ohio, USA.
Limitation of Liability
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL HOTSCRIPTS AND ITS VENDORS, INC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.