The HotScripts Brief mailing is an occasional email from HotScripts that brings you special offers from HotScripts, its partners and sponsors. All special offers (free giveaways or discounted offers) are related to web development. Here are some of the offers we have lined up for you:
For a limited time, if you sign up for our Brief, you’ll be entered to win a $100 Amazon gift card! Make sure you sign up by December 30th in order to be considered for the prize! See full sweepstakes rules below.
iNET Interactive Official Sweepstakes Rules for HotScripts Brief List Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents who are of the age of majority in their state/province/country of residence at date of entry. Employees of iNET Interactive, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family and household members of each such employee, are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, municipal, and local laws and regulations. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including but not limited to Florida, New York, and Rhode Island.
2. TO ENTER: The iNET Interactive/HotScripts Brief List Sweepstake also known as prize draw (“Sweepstakes”) begins 12:00 pm G.M.T. on December 1st, 2014 and ends 11:59 pm G.M.T. on December, 30th 2014 (“Promotion Period”). You are automatically entered when you have successfully joined the Brief list on HotScripts. Normal Internet access and phone/usage charges imposed by your online/phone service may apply and shall be the winners’ sole responsibility, if applicable.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: One potential prizewinner will be selected in a random drawing on or about December 22nd, 2014, from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
4. PRIZES AND ACTUAL RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One grand prize winner will receive a US $100 Amazon Gift Certificate. The Winner must respond within two weeks to iNET Interactive/ HotScripts Brief List Sweepstake’s prize notification email and claim the prize. Winners who fail to respond, forfeit their prize and iNET Interactive/ HotScripts Brief List Sweepstake will perform another random drawing to select a replacement winner. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and alternate winner selected. The prize is not exchangeable, transferable, or redeemable for cash.
5. GENERAL RULES: Winning is contingent on fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winners’ names, likenesses, photographs, voices, opinions and/or hometown and states/provinces/countries for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration except where prohibited by law. If winner is a Canadian resident, he/she must answer unaided a time-limited arithmetic skill-testing question as a condition to receiving a prize. iNET Interactive/ HotScripts Brief List Sweepstake and its survey sponsors assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from your acceptance or use/misuse of prize. Any taxes, surcharges, fees, duties, or tariffs required to accept delivery of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. All entries become iNET Interactive’s sole property of and none will be returned. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Each potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of iNET Interactive/ HotScripts Brief List Sweepstake that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, iNET Interactive/ HotScripts Brief List Sweepstake reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the survey portion of the Sweepstakes and award prizes from among all eligible survey entries received prior to cancellation or termination and all eligible mailed entries received. iNET Interactive/ HotScripts Brief List Sweepstake is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, damaged, lost, postage due or late mailed entries, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless iNET Interactive, its subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers, distributors and advertising and promotion agencies, and its and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders and agents from any and all liability, loss, damage or injuries to any person (including death) or property of any kind sustained in connection with their participation in the giveaway or from their acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of the prize, or for any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of the prize. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of iNET Interactive, and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes. iNET Interactive reserves the right to disqualify any participant that the Company determines, in its sole discretion, violates these Official Rules. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, iNET Interactive/HotScripts RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. GOVERNING LAW: The Sweepstakes and the rights and obligations of the entrants will be governed and controlled by the laws of the state of Ohio, USA, and any disputes shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state of Ohio, US courts.
7. WINNERS: The Winner will be contacted by HotScripts via the email address used to register between December 1st, 2014 and December 30th, 2014.
8. PRIVACY: Personal information of entrants will be used to conduct the prize drawings and to enable the prizes to be sent out. We will not share your personally identifying information (Name and Contact Information) with any third parties, but we will share your anonymized responses with third parties. We share our survey results (except personally identifying information) generously so that many people can learn about the state of the industry. You agree to the processing of personal information about you for the purposes and in the manner set out above, including the disclosures of such information or transfer of it to jurisdictions which may not provide the same legal protection as in your country of residence.
9. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is iNET Interactive, 9100 West Chester Towne Centre Road, Suite 200. West Chester, Ohio 45069 USA