Current location: Hot Scripts Forums » Programming Languages » PHP » Captcha PHP Guestbook

Captcha PHP Guestbook

Old
Newbie Coder

Question Captcha PHP Guestbook

I apologize if this is not the proper place to post this sort of thing. I am looking for a good guestbook for my web site. I currently have on my site but spammers are overrunning it. I talked to the system administrator for the web server I'm using and he suggested finding a "Captcha" PHP guestbook. Can anyone recommend a good one? Thanks!

Featured Marketplace Scripts (view more)

Old
Newbie Coder

Check out www.hotscripts.com..
They have a databse filled up with theese sort of things
Old
Level II Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by msoucy
I apologize if this is not the proper place to post this sort of thing. I am looking for a good guestbook for my web site. I currently have on my site but spammers are overrunning it. I talked to the system administrator for the web server I'm using and he suggested finding a "Captcha" PHP guestbook. Can anyone recommend a good one? Thanks!
It's very easy to add a captcha test to an existing guestbook with this captcha utility script:

Securimage CAPTCHA Class v.03
www.neoprogrammers.com
Old
Community VIP

Hello msoucy,

If you are looking for a guestbook with image verification, you could try ours:

http://www.digioz.com/phpscripts.php

There is a mod that we just wrote for one of our users, that allows image verification on this guestbook. You will need GD Library installed on your server for it.

If you are interested in this modified version of the DigiOz Guestbook 1.6, email a request to webmaster@digioz.com.
Old
Disabled

Yeah, good. I love your website!

Just want to say your article is as astounding . The clarity on your put up is simply great and that i can suppose you are knowledgeable on this subject . Fine together with your permission allow me to take hold of your RSS feed to stay updated with drawing close post ugg boots outlet Thank you a million and please continue the rewarding work ugg boots outlet
Old
Disabled

Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice even as you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog website? The account aided me a acceptable deal . I had been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast offered vivid transparent concept
Old
Disabled

It's the best time to make some plans for the long run and it is time to be happy I have read this publish and if I may I wish to counsel you some interesting things or tips ugg boots outlet stores Perhaps you could write subsequent articles regarding this article I wish to learn more issues approximately it!
Old
Disabled

F*ckin’ awesome things here .I’m very happy to look your post. Thank you so much and i'm taking a look forward to contact you ugg boots outlet sale Will you please drop me a e-mail?
Old
Disabled

We're a gaggle of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with valuable info to paintings on . You've done an impressive task and our whole group will be grateful to you .
Old
Disabled

We are a gaggle of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with valuable information to work on . You have done an impressive activity and our entire neighborhood can be thankful to you .