Buform allows you to easily create pretty login forms with just 3-lines of PHP code. It is based on jQuery and the bootstrap framework. Buform comes with 7 great-looking skins and renders as a pop-login with triggered via a click. It has AJAX support which means you can easily integrate it with your own login system.
Change boring login forms with the new pretty ones!
- Only 3 lines of PHP code!
- Bootstrapped & jQuery Based
- 7 different skins(can be changed/added with only basic CSS knowledge)
- Use as pop-login (open Login Form with a trigger button)
- Enable/Disable Submit with Ajax Request (use regular post/get actions)
- Field validation on ajaxed logins
- Change Pop-Login Aligment (Left or Right)
- Can be easily implemented to navigations.
- Can be used as a static login.
Create a Php Object:
$bf = new Buform();
Create your pretty Login Form: