User, Multiple-level FAQ, Ticket System
- This script is used for manage user/client, FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) and Tickets.
- To see what script can do, use accounts below to login:
User name: admin
User name: moderator1
User name: user2
I. Main features
1. Register user.
2. Login by website's account or login by social networks account (support popular social networks like Facebook, Twitter).
3. Support "Remember me" feature, allow user auto login by using cookie information.
4. Send activate code via email after registration process finish. (Admin can configure send activate code via email or not).
5. Support get forgot password via email (reset password).
6. Update user's profile, change password.
7. Support uploading user's avatar image.
8. Delete user account.
9. Search user by user name.
10. Support pagination when display list of users.
11. Encrypt password using MD5.
12. Ban user (inactivate user) by user name (User cannot login when he/she is blocked (inactivate).
13. Support three account types: User, Moderator, and Admin.
14. Statistic users
FAQs (Frequently Asked Question) Management
1. Insert, update, delete, and display FAQ.
2. Search FAQ, disable FAQ.
3. Support adding attachment file for FAQ.
4. Support pagination when display list of FAQs and FAQ Categories.
5. Update number of view FAQ based on IP address of website's visitors.
6. Insert, update, delete, display, search, and disable FAQ's categories.
7. Support multiple-level FAQ's categories (recursive FAQ's categories).
8. Support multiple kinds of displaying FAQ: one-level FAQ's category, multiple-level FAQ's categories.
Supporting Ticket Management
1. Insert, update, delete, display, search tickets.
2. Support pagination when display list of canned responses, deparments and tickets.
3. Support adding attachment file for ticket.
4. Insert, update, delete, display, search departments.
5. Insert, update, delete, display, search canned responses.
6. Admin assign ticket to moderator.
7. Close ticket by admin or moderator.
8. Admin can reopen ticket.
9. Support send mail to owner of ticket, administrator and moderator of website when open, assign, reply, close, reopen ticket.
1. Configure email template for:
+ Sending activate code via email when register an account.
+ Sending forgot password email.
+ Sending ticket content via email when open ticket, assign ticket, close ticket, reopen ticket.
2. Support configures social network application account. (for login by social network account).
3. Configure sending activate code via email or not.
4. Configure web email account, Gmail account and choose what method to use for sending email.