ChiliProject – A Ruby on Rails Project Management System
Open source Ruby on Rails applications are rare but with some drilling down, you can uncover some really great ones. ChiliProject is one of them. It is a web-based project management system that allows your team to control the complete life cycle of a project from start to finish. You can set up and discuss project plans, track issues, report work progress and share files.
Here are some of the great features you’ll find in ChiliProject:
- Ability to set up a roadmap for your project with related tasks and deadlines.
- Map your roadmap in a Grantt chart.
- Report and track issues (includes automated email notification and activity feeds).
- Collaborate on content using its wiki.
- Integration with code repositories like Subversion or Git.
- Share and update documents and files.
- Track time spent on tasks.
- Discuss projects with internal and external peers using the forum feature.
You can also add extra features to support your needs by using 3rd-party plugins. For more Ruby on Rails applications, visit our dedicated Ruby on Rails applications category.