Excel Reader .NET
Excel Reader .NET is a professional component that enables .NET developers to read Excel Spreadsheet files ( XSLX, XLS , CSV ) from their .NET applications or website projects (C#, VB.NET). The Excel spreadsheet is represented as a tree structure. Root of the tree is a Workbook object that has different Worksheets and so on.
Excel Reader .NET Key Features:
- Various cell data types (numbers, strings, dates, floating point etc.)
- Multiple worksheets.
- Number formatting (number, currency, date, time, fraction etc.)
- Font formatting (size, color, font type, italic and strikeout properties, boldness, underlining, subscript and superscript).
- Cell alignment (vertical, horizontal).
- Cell Background and Fill Pattern.
- Cell borders (color, style).
- Merged cells.
- Import/Export to DataTable.
- Read CSV files (delimited with comma, tab, semicolon or any other separator).