Customer reviews are powerful – editorial reviews from a trusted brand even more. Today we’re announcing the new Editor Review Program from Hot Scripts! Tailored for listing partners who seek honest, unbiased and professionally-written reviews.
With an editorial review, your product or service is evaluated against a set of criteria and you’ll receive a detailed review along with a special rating badge. You can view an editor review sample here. An editor review is an ideal way to balance customer reviews.
For over 11 years, more than 1,000,000 monthly visitors consider HotScripts a reliable and trustworthy authority on web scripts and programs.
Benefits of a HotScripts Editor Review:
- Have a credible opinion from a known authority that you can show to potential clients.
- Puts your product on spotlight on HotScripts (editor review are published and floated at the top of other reviews on your detailed listing page)
- Reproduce it either in its entirety or just use excerpts on any web sites or print materials.
Criteria for which your product will be reviewed for:
We’ll evaluate 5 key aspects of your product with these criteria categories:
- Installation – Ease of installation, availability of an installer, does the product meet the minimum requirements specified on its product page, presence of installation documentation, etc.
- Features – Functionality and uniqueness of features offered. how effectively do the features help buyers accomplish their goals, etc.
- Interface – Ease of use of user interface including front-end and back-end including design patterns used, usability considerations, etc
- Customization – Support for changing look and feel of script or possibilities to integrate script into an existing website.
- Support – Types of support offered, response time, availability and usefulness of user and technical documentation (manual, FAQ, etc).
How does the review process work?
- Complete the form to purchase an editor review – you will be redirected to PayPal for payment.
- One of our qualified reviewers will get in touch with you. (He will request a temporary license key or link to a full-featured demo.)
- The reviewer will then evaluate your product or service against the above-mentioned criteria and write the review. This usually takes 10 days from the date of your order.
- You will then receive a copy of the review. At this stage you can either approve it or request a second opinion.
- Once approved, the review and your rating badge will be posted on your listing detailed page. (you can also reproduce it on your site or print materials).Please note that no refunds will be issued in the event that you reject the review.
Editorial Review Examples
Here are some completed editorial reviews:
- Bitrix Intranet
- ResMania The Advanced Modular Reservation Framework System/Solution for Joomla and Drupal
- Dolphin 7
- CS-Cart Professional: Shopping Cart Software.
- X-Cart Gold shopping cart software
Order Request Form
Each editor review costs $500. Simply complete the form below to purchase an editor review via PayPal.