Thank you for your interest in authoring content for the HotScripts Blog. We have established this guide to answer some of the questions you might have and to give you an idea of what we would like from you.
What we’re looking for…
You don’t need to be an expert to write for us – if you have a passion for open source, web development technologies or web scripts, here’s your chance to be part of a recognized authority in the web development community and contribute by authoring content for us.
Finally, we also do not ask for a standard schedule to write – you can write once in a month.
Benefits of Contribution
- Each article you submit will be accompanied by your bio lines – you will get full credits for your submissions.
- Get Backlinks to your web site from a high authority site (HotScripts has a PageRank 8 )
- Discount on HotScripts advertising (banners, newsletter and enhanced listings)
- Selected discounts on other iNET Interactive Network (services, products, publications and events)
- Free gifts like HotScripts merchandise or Amazon Gift Certificates for top contributing editors.
Topics to Write On
The HotScripts Blog accepts content on almost any web development and programming related technology or aspects related to web design, usability and freelancing. We primary welcome topics dealing with scripts review, programming tips, development methodologies, etc. Your content can be in the form of a tutorial, reviews, news or roundups.
We encourage that you come up with your own topics and write what you’re most well versed in. If you need suggestions for ideas on what to write, we will be happy to come up with a list for you.
Submit your Application
Complete the form below to submit your application and we’ll follow-up with you.