Scripts & Programs
Rated 3.99 out of 5 (91 total ratings)
Rated 4.27 out of 5 (521 total ratings)
Opens a popup window in IE browsers with no Windows frame or titlebar.
Rated 3.56 out of 5 (1115 total ratings)
A configurable drop down menu from the top of the page.
Rated 4.01 out of 5 (145 total ratings)
Cool, CSS-customizable date/time picker.
Rated 4.74 out of 5 (13412 total ratings)
Gets the user input text in dialog form and display them in the webpage.
Calculate the sum of special series or number of sequences.
Find Absolute Value of a Number
Message Hero is an easy-to-use, low cost Mobile Marketing and Bulk SMS provider that is currently available to businesses in the UK and Ireland.
Can thank the author enough for this simple, yet powerful banner rotator. More grease to your el
It is perfect for creating tutorials, very powerfull to highlight your web apps functions without lo
It was easy to use - set up a non-profit website with many pages - the menu branching worked like a
when i calculate 1000*10 and then press on % key it should give ans as : 100.. instead of this its s
The carousel does what you would expect and it is nice and smooth. It looks nice but it is not re
Latest Scripts Discussions
- Jan 19, 8:11 pm Develop secure php applications
- Nov 18, 10:10 am php programmer then can i modify ?
- Nov 12, 10:37 pm fetch data from database
- Nov 6, 10:23 pm Undefined index problem
- Oct 22, 6:37 pm PHP Noob question - Username correlation
- Oct 17, 8:47 am Data Scraping Question
- Oct 16, 7:06 am Show month wise report in mysql
- Sep 25, 7:13 am Web Application Development
- Jul 1, 5:51 am How to email from a submit button of a filled form in HTML
- Jul 1, 12:21 am Display Message When Media Player Object Live Stream Is Not Available
- Jul 1, 12:11 am problem with page jumps and scrolling in chrome
- Jul 1, 12:02 am Help creating print shop in actionscript 3 and flash8
- Jun 30, 9:37 pm Solve this java problem for me ,thanks
- Jun 30, 9:28 pm converting vb.net code into asp.net
- Jun 30, 8:57 pm SAP RFC Calling VB (VBA)
For more discussions, visit our Web Development forum