ExcelEverywhere for Java/JSP
Good-looking calculating JSP-page from Excel.
Separate JavaBean with full source. 140 Excel-functions supported. No Excel needed on server. No Excel needed for the users of the JSP-pages.
No programming, let the domain expert create the code. Solve your problem using Microsoft Excel and convert it to a JavaBean and a JSP-page. Easy updating: fix spreadsheet and generate again.
Use it for expense report, survey, order forms, reservation forms, employment application, financial advisor, ROI-calculator, engineering.
No Risk! 30 day money back guarantee.
ExcelEverywhere will save you time and money. It will make your customers happier thru increased service and better quality.
* The domain expert can generate code to be used inside software systems, no need to explain how the calculations are done to a programmer.
* 10-fold increase in productivity. The enormous gain in productivity comes from being able to use Excel for developing the calculations and from having access to 140 built-in functions of Excel.
* Improved quality due to much easier testing in Excel.
* Supports checkboxes and dropdown lists.
* Easy update of webpage, just update the spreadsheet and run ExcelEverywhere.
* Can be used by in-house personnel, no programming or advanced web skills needed. No need paying external consultants.
* Easy of use. No programming experience is needed.
* Exactly mimic the behavior of Microsoft Excel.
* Covers 140 functions of Excel. Currently all but a few advanced financial and statistical functions are supported.
* Many different target environments supported: Windows, Linux, UNIX, Macintosh, embedded systems like set-top boxes. The resulting webpages can be run within all browsers launched the last 2-3 years.