No Images Added Yet

Pre-build content admin system

Not Rated Yet.
Add to Favorites
Publisher
Browser-based content administration tools.
Product Details

Offers browser-based content administration tools. Tailors each web interface for the specific client thru pre-built programming code. We provide 80% of the code up front and tailor the other 20%. Code is ASP and VBScript, can be developed in .NET. We can tailor to virtually any database platform.

Report this Listing
Price
Free
Licence Type
Free
Views
1,485
Submitted on
5th August 2002
Last Updated
5th August 2002

You May Also Like

User Reviews

Please rate the listing and tell the world know what do you think about the listing.
(0 ratings)
Not Rated Yet.
No reviews found.
Not yet reviewed by any member. You can be the first one to write a review for this listing.Click hereto submit your review.