Well I ordered uTagCloud a few weeks ago.
And after the purchase the seller (coder) said it wasn't meant for use with websites? Huh...?
Anyways, I managed to get it working on my website and all seemed well and working (after some help from the seller).
However the problems started when I noticed some of the tags where shown incorrectly. Especially words with special symbols, for example "Citroën" which was being displayed as "Citroã«n".
It didn't look very professional. That's when the seller started to blame me that;
1. The script was intended for being used on a website.
2. He said (in his PLAIN text example) it was working perfectly.
3. He said my website wasn't in UTF-8, wrong. I even tried several other settings / codings to make it work. But no luck.
Seller also turned very hostile afterwards, because I simply wanted / needed some help.
I had to contact Binpress (where his crappy script is being hosted and sold) for a refund.
I am very disappointed in this script and the seller (coder) because it had such great potential, however the seller was only looking for a way to make quick money with this script.
Look for a different solution if you are looking for a good Tag Cloud on your website, because uTagCloud is definetely not this...