I never managed to run this script without having a sort of various errors since version 1.0. Previously there was no support at all but they "offer" it now.
They released version 2.1 so I thought I will give it a try but I spotted few errors, tried on 2 different VPS servers.
1. Sometimes it will install, sometimes not, it stucks on the last 4th step of installation process on "Creating tables..." and that's it
2. Not all words are covered by the translation files.
3. Store description fieled doesn't allow to use foreign language (special characters).
4. Login, register, submit form layout is broken in Firefox 4.7, you can't see what you are typing.
5. Offer description fieled is limited to a specific amount of characters to be used, however there is no counter. When you exeed this from the front end it looks like offer has been submited (but it is not) when you try at the back end it displays an error.
6. Few other bits and bobs too.
I tried to contact support and they replied! Hurrraaa!
1. I asked where I can find (in which files) 4 missing words which haven't been covered by the translation words.
THIS IS WHAT CHAP NAMED ANDREW REPLIED TO ME:
You can find how to do it for example in Google with queries like "find text in files linux”, “find text in files mac” etc.
Great! Now I know hwo to search in Google (BTW, template forder contains 35 files + 3 folders with files)
2. When I asked about the installation error, they asked to tell him how to replicate the error (seriously? I clicked next on the 3rd step on installation process? how to replicate it?)
So I created test database for him and told him to test it.
He get back to me that If I want them to install this for me I will have to pay for the service. After long conversation he also mentioned something about the Developer subscription (worth almost 500$).
Also I've been told that owner has changed and they contacted all customers (obviously not me)...