Sun, 21st August 2016
With all due respect:
1. If you manually perform your installation you can see in error logs the errors, in 100% of the cases we've received so far it was due to not properly set permissions to directories or bad set database's user or hosting limits, that is why some hostings go smooth and others no. The script cannot install/not install on its own will.
2. All the words you've submitted to us as not translated are in fact translated and in the dictionary, we've sent you an email confirming it.
3. You've never mentioned it to our support, probably you have not correct encoding in your database.
4. Confirmed and already fixed, feel free to get the fix from our support.
5. Confirmed and already fixed, feel free to get the fix from our support.
About the words to find in files. You've asked where to find a text and we've replied with a technique how actually we are doing it ourselves, you don't have to scan every each file, just all the files in 1 command, it is faster when writing an email.
About test installation: 100% of installation errors we've received are from bad permissions, mysql user restrictions or some else hosting limits. Don't you think it is quite honest that if you want us to spend at least 1/2-1 hour solving your particular problem with your particular hosting then we would like to somehow be compensated for our working time and get paid?
We provide only 1 free installation with your license.