Mon, 25th July 2005
There is not a particle of truth in this “review”. We are convinced that this review is written by one of our competitors, who get bad reviews from real customers, and write good reviews to themselves in order to abuse HotScripts rating. Do you think that purchasing scripts from the companies, who deceive, is worth it? All our reviews, in contrast to those of our competitors, are written by our real customers, but not the program’s developers. For instance, urb123 (the real name is Urban LeJeune) is our customer who wrote several good articles about Web Form creation: www.onlamp.com/pub/ct/18
Why are we sure that this “review” is written not by a real customer, but our competitor?
1. “I recently purchased this script … It has been 3 weeks now...”
So, when the script was “bought” – recently or 3 weeks ago?
2. “With no support and lack of documentation, I would not recommend it to anyone.”
We answer all our clients’ emails within 24 hours in business days and provide an online support through messengers in business days as well. This can be easily checked: just contact us :). There is the documentation on phpForms embedded in the script (just take a look at the demo), the documentation on the web site, crash course, FAQ and the documentation on the script’s installation that is not so necessary for you because we install phpForms for free.
3. “And they haven't responded to my refund request.”
We always pay refunds if our clients are unsatisfied with the program (that happens very seldom). We have to pay without any delays, because if you make a charge back, the payment system will withdraw from our account more than the cost of the product and this is simply not remunerative.
4. phpForms is advertised on Hotscripts for a long time. For 8 months of the script’s life we sold about 1200 items. Why there was no bad testimonial since? Maybe because our script is really good :)
5. We have neither a client named Jenn Cortez nor emails and messages in the online IM from this person.
Conclusion: the person, who wrote this “review”, neither bought our script, nor looked carefully on our web site. And everything written by him/her doesn’t represent the facts.