I have used Blogging Equalizer to promote several pages. The first couple times it worked quite well, then I started having problems.
First, the program sporatically refused to log into my Blogger.com account. Then it spider my site to obtain the pages to blog, but when it logged into Blogger.com it would say it could not find the page.
I would then end up with a list that had some pages blogged and others not. There is no way to clear the status so the failed pages can then be blogged again.
It in now not converting an internal variable, $$metadescription$$, that it extracts from the page and puts on the blog. It is now just using the variable name instead of value.
The idea is good, the interface acceptable, the immplementation very poor. I am currently trying to blog a site and have had to kill the program several times.
When I emailed support they acknowledged others were seeing the same problem and their programmers were working on it. This has been over a week, and I have not heard from them since. No patch has been forthcoming, and the program seems to be getting worse.
My recommendation is to wait for the next version which will hopefully correct the current shortcomings.