SQL Effects Clarity
SQL Effects Clarity is a software tool made for software professionals by active software engineers who have to do on a daily basis the kinds of chores the tool is designed for:
* Rapidly and easily perform a SQL Server Database Compare * Verifying change scripts.
* Identifying undesirable changes in a database environment - or verifying that there aren't any.
* Ensuring that your production environment is the same as your test and development environment.
* Diagnosing those odd situations where a problem happens in production - but can't be reproduced in your development environment.
* Understanding the database differences between two different releases.
* Code reviewing recent changes in stored procedures, SQL functions, views and triggers with an easy way to see line by line diffs.
The tool differentiates itself from other database comparison tools by focusing on ease of use, simplicity in design, flexibility in comparison selections and criteria, lightning fast comparison performance, unique GUI review of differences (instead of the common approach of scripting out the objects into a sql script then doing a basic file compare - a common method in other tools), and also offers multiple results analysis and review and reporting methods, as well as results export options for various standard file formats. The tool is becoming known for its dynamic and synched display of both versions of the db schema in side by side synchronized trees. It also features a drill down capability to see specific details including line by line comparison of text objects.
Full support is given for all SQL Server objects including tables, columns, primary and foreign keys, indexes, stored procedures, views, triggers, functions, user defined data types, users and permission settings.