Tavrida WebSite Editor
A Delphi-like editor for writing Web sites with PHP, PERL and database support and testing them on a built-in Web server.
- Delphi(C++ Builder)-like interface: main window with a Tag palette (the analog of the Component palette) on the top, Tag editor (the analog of the Object Inspector) and Code editor below.
- Code completion feature quickens the input of standard constructions such as operators, algorithms and HTML elements.
- Tag palette allows to insert standard HTML tags with a single click.
- A built-in Web server with HTTP, PHP, PERL and database support.
- Ability to test Web pages and scripts with different HTTP parameters using GET and POST request methods.
- Results of execution can be displayed in a built-in Web browser or as a source HTML code.
- An integrated PERL debugger allows to execute PERL scripts step-by-step or run them until next breakpoint, view values of variables and modify them, etc.
- A built-in FTP Client downloads files, publishes files and projects on the remote FTP server, creates directories, renames, deletes, changes permissions on files and directories on the FTP server.