Dead Simple Gallery - with FTP upload & image caching
Upload some images to a folder on your FTP, add one line of code, and get a HTML list of image thumbnails linking to big image versions. Everything is cached and updated on the fly when files on the FTP change. Easily add Lightbox or other JS scripts
- manage images through FTP
- support for JPG, GIF & PNG
- images are scaled (or cropped) and cached automatically
- HTML title and alt attributes are based on image file names, e.g.: "cuteDog_photo.jpg" becomes "Cute Dog Photo"
- enjoy one line installation or add a few more lines and customize things like: thumbnail dimensions, thumb creation method (crop or scale), source folders, HTML or XHTML output type, etc.
Main goal of the script is to get you started in 5 minutes: put a couple images in a folder, copy one file and add one line of code to get it running. Then just add CSS and your favorite lightbox script.